Below are the BioNovus Life Sciences policies which explain how we deal with:
- Requests from customers for the Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit for goods or services
- Goods ordered in error by customers or where customers have made an error with their order and they would like to cancel their order
- Customers whose accounts have been placed on credit hold
Bionovus Life Sciences Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit Policies
Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit Policy
The following applies to all requests for the Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit for goods or services supplied by BioNovus Life Sciences:
- The Return Replacement, Refund or Credit relating to goods of services can only be authorised by BioNovus Life Sciences in writing.
- No goods are to be returned to BioNovus Life Sciences without the following:
a) Written authorisation by BioNovus Life Sciences.
b) A completed “Goods Return Authorisation” (GRA) form which must accompany the goods being returned.
- The return of unopened goods normally held in inventory as a “stocked” item by BioNouvs Life Sciences, shall be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% of the current list price.
- The cost of returning the goods shall be the responsibility of the customer returning the goods.
- Goods ordered by the customer, which are not normally carried in stock (ie non-inventory items), cannot be returned to our supplier and will not be accepted for return or credit.
Goods Ordered in Error and Order Cancellation Policy
Goods normally held in inventory as a “stocked” item by BioNouvs Life Sciennces, which have been ordered in error, may be returned to BioNovus Life Sciences subject to the conditions stated under the above Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit Policy. In addition, a customer can only cancel an order for indent goods (non-inventory items) which are ordered off a supplier, providing the goods:
- Have not been either manufactured or assembled or prepared for the customer by the supplier
- Have not been dispatched by the supplier
If the goods have been either manufactured or assembled or prepared for the customer or have shipped ex works from the supplier or are en route to BioNovus Life Sciences, then the customer cannot cancel the order and the customer shall still be liable to pay the full value of the goods as per the BioNovus Life Sciences invoice.
Accounts on Credit Hold Policy
BioNovus Life Sciences will place customers on credit hold entirely at the discretion of the company. If a customer is placed on credit hold, BioNovus Life Sciences will notify the customer in writing of the following:
- That the customer has been placed on credit hold
- Identify the reasons why the customer has been placed on credit hold
- Explain the actions the customer needs to take to have the credit hold removed
When a customer’s account is placed on credit hold, BioNovus Life Sciences will cease supply of all goods and services to the customer until such time the credit hold is removed. However, the customer may still be supplied with goods (see Note below) or services providing the goods or services are prepaid by a method accpetable to BioNovus Life Sciences. Acceptable methods of prepayment include:
- Payment by Bank Cheque
- Payment by accepted Credit Card
- EFT Payment directly into BioNovus Life Sciences bank account
Only when the funds have been credited to BioNovus Life Sciences bank account will the prepaid goods or prepaid services be made available to the customer.
Note: For customers on credit hold, BioNovus will require prepayment for all indent goods (non-inventory items) prior to BioNovus Life Sciences purchasing the goods off any of its suppliers.