Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit Policy
The following applies to all requests for the Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit for goods or services supplied by BioNovus Life Sciences:
- The Return Replacement, Refund or Credit relating to goods of services can only be authorised by BioNovus Life Sciences in writing.
- No goods are to be returned to BioNovus Life Sciences without the following:
a) Written authorisation by BioNovus Life Sciences.
b) A completed “Goods Return Authorisation” (GRA) form which must accompany the goods being returned.
- The return of unopened goods normally held in inventory as a “stocked” item by BioNouvs Life Sciences, shall be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% of the current list price.
- The cost of returning the goods shall be the responsibility of the customer returning the goods.
- Goods ordered by the customer, which are not normally carried in stock (ie non-inventory items), cannot be returned to our supplier and will not be accepted for return or credit.
Goods Ordered in Error and Order Cancellation Policy
Goods normally held in inventory as a “stocked” item by BioNouvs Life Sciennces, which have been ordered in error, may be returned to BioNovus Life Sciences subject to the conditions stated under the above Return, Replacement, Refund or Credit Policy. In addition, a customer can only cancel an order for indent goods (non-inventory items) which are ordered off a supplier, providing the goods:
- Have not been either manufactured or assembled or prepared for the customer by the supplier
- Have not been dispatched by the supplier
If the goods have been either manufactured or assembled or prepared for the customer or have shipped ex works from the supplier or are en route to BioNovus Life Sciences, then the customer cannot cancel the order and the customer shall still be liable to pay the full value of the goods as per the BioNovus Life Sciences invoice.